Sunday, March 12, 2006

The First Bloog

This is my first blog, due to the high demand from my friends. I must write my blog as well to let them read.Sounds like so prevert but in fact i really lazy to write blog instead of reading others. I feel blog is the extension of conventional diary, it just in digital format. However it is not meant to let people read public actually. Reading people diary or blog is pervert, however people like it. So i define blog is more of sharing than private diary.

Another reason of i writing blog is sometimes i need to express my feeling and emotion after an incident happen but there is no other pipeline to do it. Blog is a good way though, i can record the most beautiful moment when i accidentally saw a leng lui ....



or even accidentally step into big pole of COW POO. Life is so unpredictable, who knows ? I will write the thing exactly of what happening, writing the up and down of my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger paliahan said...

A very gay blog from a very gay guy .... lets hear more from you :D

5:57 AM  
Blogger ahkill said...

hahaha..nice to see ah shyang writes blog..lolz..kah yau!! and welcome to our lame blogger community!!!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home