Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sorry, I am not gay

It is already quite some time i used to be single in my Uni life. Huh ^^ Nevertheless, single doesn't mean i lose interest to girls. I m just shy and low-profile sometimes. I don't dare to take action towards girl. This is also one of my regrets in my university life.

Actually there is a reason for this, when i was in primary and secondary school, my mom don't allow me to get into love at school. She said, study hard, after you earn a lot of money then only court girl. Of course, i am too small to understand all of this. Then it makes me imgaine of a rich tycoon and have a lot of concubines behind him as a future of me. Not bad, not bad...muahahahaa. But now i think back, i feel i am so "ham sap" and evil when i was small.

Then, come to my University friends who start calling me GayShyang recently...and title of a movie ' memoirs of GayShyang " somemore. Niaseng arr ! Actually it is kidding from my friends and begin when i have the close relationship with another friend, Sean last time in my third year. It is wrong also to being close with male friend ? I feel so weird. People seem get to speak out the word 'gay' too easily and sometimes abuse it. Well, lucky it is among my close friends... i know they like to take me to kidding, no offense, they just like to joke and same goes to me.

However, recently i went back, my mom start to worry about me ... Start to curious what am i doing during my university as i seldom go back. Well, my mum ask me whether i "gau gay" coz i still have no girlfriend and maybe i m quite leng cai also. WTF !!! And my jaw dropped to the floor immediately as i don't know to answer her. So innocent, i m being ask by my mom. Last time you told me dun pak tor first ,now u say me "gau gay". Oh my mother, god also you, ghost also you ! Well, sometimes i just lazy to explain to her. So lazy... I m so tired of this...

Well, certainly i am not gay.Yes, i am sentimental but i am not gay. Shyang is a normal guy,He likes only ladies and women. Yes, only minty holes, not spicy holes. Maybe it is time i should get a girlfriend ...

And for my mom, i should make a story to tell her if she ask me again. At least she likes to believe in fairy tales more than my real life.

PS : For all the girls out there, please don't give up on me, or else i really gotta go back to Brokeback Mountain and rear sheep...

1 Comments:

Blogger paliahan said...

You go gunung tahan rear KAMBING lar.... hahaha ....

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home