Saturday, March 25, 2006

You Don't Blame The Grape Sour Because You Can't Eat It


Yesterday i just had chit chat with my friend. Then in the middle of the conversation, we touch about gym.Gym is a quite restrict topic for some people.

Some they never want to go gym, it need moneys. ( Nothing to say, you pay the money, you get the things you want )

Some they feel gym is only for big muscle guy and they will be like WWF Wrestle, ( Not everyone is going to train like Triple H or The Rock ), why don't you say Brad Pitt ?
I am not a boxer nor I a wrestler and I do not play rugby. I do not need to have those mass to pin my opponent down. So, I admire The Rock and Triple H, but I never want to have their type of bodies. ( They train so big because of profession need, you need not to respect but you don't despise people )

Oh , come on. What's wrong to be like me ?

Apart from that, correct me if I were wrong. Girls do not like guys with body builders' body. No girl will ever want her boyfriend's chest to be bigger than hers. Even if I were not a girl, I myself could not stand to see a man with C cup chest like the one in the below picture.

He should wear a bra. What do you think?

Let's go to another extreme case, how about Bruce Lee? Yeap, he has almost no body fat. Nope, I do not think I will look great with that body shape. Chow Sing Chi has a lean and fit body too in Kung Fu Hustle, but he is a bit too thin.

His kung fu is great but too thin

Brad Pitt's body is good, it is merely a dream for appeton boy like me to get the body like him.


Some will think the big muscle will become flabby when we become old. ( The breast also will become flabby, it just the old lady cover it well -* try not to imagine if can )

Ok i stop with dirty jokes here. Let me straight to my point.

The situation is : Why people would like to create excuse for themselves, and to hypnotize themself to being safe or right. It is no different as an ostrich trying to hide its head inside the hole. Ok, i make two examples.

Let's say a skinny guy saw a muscular V-shape guy train his body inside a gym. The skinny
guy will say: Aiks ! ( Train so big muscle, at the end also flabby lar... ) another quote from my friends ( Train so big, your dick will getting smaller and smaller because your body size is getting bigger and bigger ) -This is because of illusion thingy lar

I don't blame him to be so pesimistic. But if one day, you make your wish. You sleep and wake up realise that you got the shape of Brad Pitt. Do you worry of your muscle will flabby or your dick become smaller because of illusion thingy ?

I bet you want naked immediately and running the house for whole day. So what's the point you see ?

A poor working class driving 5 years second hand years old Nissan Sunny always look at the Rich People driving luxury car. One day he saw one Nissan car also...But Nissan Skyline lar. He will act the same as above, aiya your daddy rich ass mar...

Wow, Nissan Skyline wor... not Nissan Sunny or Nissan Sunline ler.

The point is you want something , you work out for it. You don't blame the grape sour because you can't eat it .

For Brad Pitt: I go to gym most 5 times a weeks. I specifically work out on my six packs for two hours. And my tripes and biseps for 3 hours. I deserved to be having a great body shape.
For the Nissan Skyline driver : This is my dream car, i have been saving money for 5 years. I work for day shift and part time job. Finally i able to buy it.

Why people would like to think negatively when they can't get the things ? To hypnotize that it is not a big deal to get that ? we don't give a shit to them ? So we despise them ?
Well,the things isn't that shallow as we see. Why don't people think of the real efforts behind ? They deserved to get it because of what they did. They pay a lot of thing from just the appearance you see. Yeah...you can say it is lucky, kena lottery. But it ain't going to buy u things forever ! Sometimes money can't buy all the things in our life.
You don't blame the grape sour because you can't eat it. Start to think from a good perspective and positive way in our life and towards people as well.
PS : The above is chinese idioms, however i find the same meaning in another version and those english ed you can get what i mean :
COGITO, ERGO SUM
DON'T BLAME OTHERS FOR BEING CLEVER, BUT BLAME YOURSELF FOR BEING IGNORANT.

1 Comments:

Blogger paliahan said...

You right, some people too ignorant already, write more blog and kill them

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home