Sunday, December 17, 2006

Past and Present


Phew...time passed so fast. I didn't write for such a long time.

When i look back on my blog, i just feel i like cock talking... Hahaha... well that is the past, i guess we should look forward to dream for something we want...

This is how i feel when i look back of my primary school life , secondary and University... I recall back a lot of fun stuff during my primary school. Secondary = I feel like the most liveless and dullest moment in my life.Where i dun feel like remembering what i am doing that time.

I start to realise life is like a series of drama, where what you did, it can be recall and you will laugh, smile or even feel down for that. Life only once, and it is all depends on you, how you make it interesting.

Today is 17th Decemeber 2006, i already pass the quarter of my life. I give myself 80 years old...hahaha. There is a lot of thing i still dream for, i want to do.. i don't want to be my secondary school life.

Write a wonderful blog is never the aim of my dream, therefore dun expect much from my blog lar... hahahha. But i welcome people's comment , good or bad, compliment or complain, anything.
It is time for me to stop. I guess i will come back once a while, not like as active as my past. I hope i can create something greatness memories in my life. And i will definitely back here to share this. Till we meet again. See ya !




"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home